If a student would like to enrol at Blake Hall College he/she needs to provide the following documents:
• A completed Blake Hall College Application Form
• Proof of Qualifications with transcripts and final certificates
• A Valid Passport Copy
• SELT Test with required scores as outlined by the UKBA (if applicable).
• Signed Terms and Conditions
• Signed IT policy
• Signed Price Plan (if not paid in full)
• Progression and Attendance reports (if in the UK)
All these forms can be downloaded from the website.
Please click here to download forms.
Blake Hall College will expect students to supply financial documentation showing sufficient funds to support their studies and stay in the UK when applying for a CAS letter. More details about Maintenance can be found from the following link:
UKBA Tier 4 Policy Guidance
When Blake Hall College receives the completed documents as outlined above, and the student qualifies for admission, the student will receive a Conditional offer letter within two working days. When the student pays his/her required fees, the student will receive a Confirmation of Acceptance (CAS) letter within two working days. The College or agent (whichever is applicable) will notify the student when the CAS is ready for collection. Blake Hall College suggests that students who require a visa apply for admission 4-6 weeks before the published intake date.